Business Name: Wake Up With Make Up Limited. We are a New Zealand-owned business.
Trading Name:Wake Up With Make Up
Head Office Address: Unit 53, Level One, Victoria Park Markets, Auckland, New Zealand
Distribution Centre Address: 113 Rostrevor Street, Hamilton
Telephone: +64 09 377 4808
If you continue to browse this website and/or make any purchases and/or make a service booking, you acknowledge that you are accepting the following terms and conditions. The term “Wake Up With Make Up” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user/viewer/purchaser of our website.
Limits of liability
- The content of the pages of this website, provided by Wake Up With Make Up Ltd is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we endeavour to keep our information up to date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the content (information, products and services) for any purpose.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, please let us know if this is not the case and we will endeavour to fix the issue as soon as possible. We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright of Wake Up With Make Up Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you (our client) may print or download the after-care information for personal use only
The personal information that we collect from you will be solely for use within the WUWMU brand
- When you book a service online, we collect your contact details for your booking
- When you purchase something from our store, we will use your information to send out your order, it is important for you to know that:
- If you are purchasing by credit card, your transaction will be made via Paypal which is a secure, PCI compliant, third-party service. Our site does not collect or store your credit card details.
- Shoppers purchasing by bank deposit will be provided bank details to make a direct transfer of funds into our bank account. No credit card information is shared, stored or collected.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, this helps us learn about your browser and operating system to better our marketing
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, specials, and other updates. You can choose to opt out.
- The price you must pay including GST and any other charges, will be stated in New Zealand Dollars.
- WUWMU gives no warranty or representation regarding any products or equipment supplied to you at any time other than they will be fit for the purpose provided, that products will have a reasonable shelf life or expiry date at the time of supply to you and that they meet the description.
- All orders for products must be paid for in full at the time of placing the order, we do not send any products out unless the payment has been made by one of the payment methods we provide on the website; Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
- The name that will appear on your statement will be WAKE UP WITH MAKE UP.
- WUWMU excludes application of the Consumer Guarantees Act and any other implied warranty for supplies of products to a certified permanent make up artist operating their own business.
- All orders are only able to be sent within New Zealand and are dispatched using NZ Post shipping options (standard tracking or overnight non signature courier)
- We aim to dispatch your ordered products to NZ Post within one business day.
- NZ Post cannot deliver to a Post Office box or any address which looks suspicious.
- Delivery times, are dependent on NZ Post, we recommend ordering based on the following; overnight delivery should take 1 working day, tracked delivery should take between 2-3 working days, add on a day or two longer for rural deliveries.
- Unless otherwise specified by you, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. If delivery is delayed, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
- You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
Any product claims or returns must be processed in the manner specified by WUWMU and the maximum liability or obligation WUWMU shall have to the user will be replacement, refund (faulty products only) or store credit (change of mind purchases or out of stock products)
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We only replace items if they (not their packaging) are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be eligible for a replacement, your item must be visibly faulty from a photographic evidence approved by WUWMU, if this is not possible the product must be sent back to WUMWU to assess the product. WUWMU cannot replace the product until the fault has been identified and confirmed by the manufacturer. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Only defective or damaged items are exchanged or store credit will be granted.
If returning a product, please mail to: 113 Rostrevor Street, Hamilton 3204
Refunds (if applicable)
Refunds will only be granted in two circumstances:
- If it is deemed that we do not have an acceptable replacement product for your faulty product
- If product dispatch is delayed beyond two business days from the time of your order, when the product is showing in stock, the cardholder will be notified of the delay and offered an option to obtain a refund if that is the preferred option
By undertaking any procedures and/or treatments you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms please do not go ahead with the treatment. These terms and conditions apply to all our authorised Wake Up With Make Up technicians, trainees, employees and representatives.
- You confirm that you are 18 years or older and personally responsible for choosing this treatment and any consequence or results following treatment.
- If you are under 18, then you will have informed, written parental permission
- We will exercise a very high level of skill, care and effort in providing the treatments and only fully trained Wake Up With Make Up technicians will carry out the procedures.
- In the event that the treatment is to be provided by a trainee, you will be advised of the trainee status prior to treatment commencing.
- Treatments will only be provided by a trainee under the direct and controlled supervision of a fully trained technician.
- You acknowledge and accept that appearance and permanence of results can vary between clients depending on a number of things outside our control which have been mentioned on our website and discussed with you at the consultation.
- In order to achieve the best and longest lasting results you must finish the recommended number of sessions within the recommended time frame (maximum 3 months) and use the recommended aftercare products.
- If you have not followed our recommendations or the results are not within the expected range of variation discussed with you pre-treatment we will work with you to provide a solution such as extra treatments or follow-up but you will be liable for the cost of those treatments or care.
- If we have not delivered what we agreed to, or if it is found that we have done something wrong we will replace or re-do the treatment (or that part of the treatment that is a problem) at no further cost within a reasonable time frame.
- While we will do our best to advise and guide you regarding care and hygiene following treatments in rare cases clients may suffer pain, discomfort, healing complication or illness following any treatment due to factors outside our control. We will not be responsible for any such problem and you must seek proper medical advice in the case of unexpected pain or complications.
- We will not be responsible for any effect on any existing medical or appearance conditions whether you knew about them or not prior to treatment.
- If you have any doubts about our treatments you must consult your doctor before beginning treatment.
- We are not responsible for any consequence or unexpected result of our work due to any other supplier providing similar treatments prior to or following our treatment.
- If you are not happy with the results or our services, you agree to advise us of this as soon as practicable.
- We are not responsible for any claim made more than 3 months after the final treatment session.
- The price you must pay including GST and any other charges, will be stated in New Zealand Dollars.
- All payments must be made at the time of treatment (or in advance where requested for certain courses of treatment).
- We reserve the right to withhold further or continuing treatments if payments are overdue.
Booking fees are necessary in order to operate our business effectively and efficiently to avoid no shows
- A $150 booking confirmation fee is payable in advance of all first session and colour boost/refresh treatments.
- Booking fees are deducted off the total price
- All booking fees are non refundable but can be transferred to another booking within a 3 month maximum time period.
We know cancellations are sometimes beyond your control, respectively:
- You must reschedule your appointment no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment
- If you request to reschedule your appointment (first session and colour boost appointments) within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, depending on the circumstances, we have the right to request a new booking fee if you wish to rebook.
- If you fail to show to your scheduled appointment without any communication, the booking fee is forfeited and you must repay a new booking fee if you wish to rebook.
- If you are rescheduling your appointment you must do so within 3 months from the original booking
- No refunds will be made for breaking any of the terms and conditions as per above ie. unfinished treatments or missed treatments
- On occasion, at the technician’s discretion, we may refund a booking fee if the treatment is not undertaken