By undertaking any procedures and/or treatments you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms please do not go ahead with the treatment. These terms and conditions apply to all our authorised Wake Up With Make Up (WUWMU) technicians, trainees, employees and representatives.
- The term “Wake Up With Make Up” or “us” or “we” refers to WUWMU technicians. The term “you” refers to the client or prospective client.
- You confirm that you are 18 years or older and personally responsible for choosing this treatment and any consequence or results following treatment.
- If you are under 18, then you will have informed, written parental permission
- We will exercise a very high level of skill, care and effort in providing the treatments and only fully trained WUWMU technicians will carry out the procedures.
- In the event that the treatment is to be provided by a trainee, you will be advised of the trainee status prior to treatment commencing.
- Treatments will only be provided by a trainee under the direct and controlled supervision of a fully trained technician.
- You acknowledge and accept that appearance and permanence of results can vary between clients depending on a number of things outside our control which have been mentioned on our website and discussed with you at the consultation.
- In order to achieve the best and longest lasting results you must finish the recommended number of sessions within the recommended time frame (maximum 3 months for permanent makeup services) and use the recommended aftercare products.
- If you have not followed our recommendations or the results are not within the expected range of variation discussed with you pre-treatment we will work with you to provide a solution such as extra treatments or follow-up but you will be liable for the cost of those treatments or care.
- If we have not delivered what we agreed to, or if it is found that we have done something wrong we will replace or re-do the treatment (or that part of the treatment that is a problem) at no further cost within a reasonable time frame.
- While we will do our best to advise and guide you regarding care and hygiene following treatments in rare cases clients may suffer pain, discomfort, healing complication or illness following any treatment due to factors outside our control. We will not be responsible for any such problem and you must seek proper medical advice in the case of unexpected pain or complications.
- We will not be responsible for any effect on any existing medical or appearance conditions whether you knew about them or not prior to treatment.
- If you have any doubts about our treatments you must consult your doctor before beginning treatment.
- We are not responsible for any consequence or unexpected result of our work due to any other supplier providing similar treatments prior to or following our treatment.
- If you are not happy with the results of our services, you agree to advise us of this as soon as practicable.
- We are not responsible for any claim made more than 3 months after the final treatment session.
- The price you must pay including GST and any other charges, will be stated in New Zealand Dollars.
- All payments must be made at the time of treatment (or in advance where requested for certain courses of treatment).
- We reserve the right to withhold further or continuing treatments if payments are overdue.
Booking fees are necessary in order to operate our business effectively and efficiently to avoid no shows.
- A $150 booking confirmation fee is payable in advance of all first session and colour boost/refresh treatments.
- Booking fees are deducted off the total price.
- All booking fees are non refundable but can be transferred to another booking within a 3 month maximum time period.
We know cancellations are sometimes beyond your control, respectively:
- You must reschedule your appointment no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you request to reschedule your appointment (first session and colour boost appointments) within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, depending on the circumstances, we have the right to request a new booking fee if you wish to rebook.
- If you fail to show to your scheduled appointment without any communication, the booking fee is forfeited and you must repay a new booking fee if you wish to rebook.
- If you are rescheduling your appointment you must do so within 3 months from the original booking.
- No refunds will be made for breaking any of the terms and conditions as per above ie. unfinished treatments or missed treatments
- On occasion, at the technician’s discretion, we may refund a booking fee if the treatment is not undertaken.