To ensure you achieve the best possible results from your permanent make up treatment, we recommend:
Before your appointment
- If possible arrive with all eye make-up removed (or wear less than you usually would to make it easier for us to remove)
- Be aware that during the treatment you will need to keep your eyes closed for up to an hour
- You will not be able to get your lashes wet following the treatment for 24 hours or wear mascara for 48 hours, so please plan accordingly
After your appointment
- Do not touch or rub your lashes.
- Do not get your lashes wet.
- Do not apply any product (including cleanser) around your eye area.
- Avoid saunas, spas, swimming and steam.
- Do not use any eye makeup or lash growth serums.
- Try not to sleep with your face against the pillow.
- After 24 hours you can commence the above except no eye make up until day 3
- Use a mascara wand (no product) to brush and separate lashes daily.
- Use Elleeplex Aftercare for lash lift (Keratin Clear Coat) for daily use (optional)
- Avoid waterproof mascara – they are damaging to your natural lashes.
- Avoid coconut oil or castor oil on the lashes – this will cause them to straighten back out.
Book your next lash lift after 8 weeks, depending on your natural lash growth cycle.